Monday, April 26, 2010

Your Future is Full of...


HOPE because God is working on your behalf. In all things God works for the good of those who love Him. ROMANS 8:28

JOY because God has a plan for you. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “…plans to give you hope and a future.” JEREMIAH 29:11

PEACE because God will be with you
wherever you go. I am with you always. MATTHEW 28:20

LOVE because God deeply loves you. How wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ. EPHESIANS 3:18

STRENGTH because God gives you everything
you need.
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. PHILIPPIANS 4:13

CONFIDENCE because God made you who you are.

God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. GENESIS 1:31

COURAGE because God can do more than you can imagine!
With God all things are possible. MATTHEW 19:26


SPECIAL THANKS TO: HEART TO HEART WITH HOLLEY BLOG...this is where I got the contents...




0 comments:

Post a Comment