Friday, February 4, 2011

Because...

I don’t care what you say about me, just pronounce my name right.  I’m Rophy, I’m Sly and sometimes I’m Faye. I’m not bipolar (I guess)--- I just have different nicknames. It might sound boyish or what, yes, I know my name’s weird but if you get to know me I’m one good example of “first impressions are your last”.
I’m quiet at first; bubbly the next. I am a loyal person; an honest and understanding one. But honesty I think kind of sticks to my name-I have always been one since kinder (as what my mom told me).
There’s just this one habit which have earned me both friends and enemies. I joke at almost everything. I might make fun of one person but hey, it’s not my fault I found something funny. I’ve already had enemies because of my jokes; but most of the time, I was able to make friends.
I’m a hopeful drummer---right now I have two pairs of drum sticks here at the dorm and NO drum set. I’ve been playing for two years now; no proper training, I just listen and copy. I play better than an 8-year-old if that 8-year-old isn’t Igor Falecki but my level isn’t the same as that of Cobus (sadly). I think he’s the best.
[6:35:40 PM] Rophy Nunes: And oh,I'm also a hopeless marine biologist. Because of my "hopelessnes", I ended up taking nursing.

Aaargh..All because of that HP Mini. D: I hope I'll make it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment