Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Love

I was very much excited to tell my classmate that I have watched the movie "A Thing Called Love" last Tuesday. As I sat beside her I exclaimed, "Uy, napanood ko na yung A Thing Called Love."
Jam: "Maganda?" 
Me: "Uhmmmm..."
Jam: "Gwapo?"
Me: (laughs) "Oo."
Fairy tales are funny you know.
When he's near her, all he could
utter were the squids. When she's
near him, all she could think of was
the button.
Please see through me. Please see through
my eyes and know that I am lying.
They promised each other not
 to fall for the same girl again.
 Duh, who can ever keep a promise?!?
Rub-a-dub-dub. If they
can't hold 'em, just touch 'em.
The best way to end a confession is to fall in the pool 
(not shown so as to avoid spoiling the...Oh sorry!)





Just tell the girl "I've waited for you all these years" and voila! She's all yours. XD




:I think it's your right as readers to know that some of the captions in here doesn't even relate to the story itself. And that I made this at 1 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment