Friday, December 9, 2011

PreChristmas Blessings from God. Already.


It’s almost December 14. I’m going to miss our possible film viewing in Humanities 1, I’ll be absent on our Pharmacology class leaving me to do a self-study on Anesthesia but- I’m going home earlier than my ‘other’ classmates. [note: OTHER classmates- classmates who’ll be riding on the plane to get home].


I’m excited to go home primarily because it’s home. AND some ‘other’ reasons:

#2. I have two Libera CDs waiting for me! And they’re not just Libera CDs since they’re only available online nowadays.

#3. We finally got a bike! Yea~ my dream of cycling across the province might just come true this Christmas break.

#4. I got five pairs of shoes. That’s the most number of pairs I’ll be getting at once in my whole life. AND they’re all flats. [last line: I hope so.]

#5. SKC camp. The SKC camp brings back a lot of childish yet good memories.

SUPER thanks to Tita Nemy. Without her, I wouldn’t have reasons 2 and 4. [SUPER- may kapa at lumilipad. –Bob Ong]

And to the Canadian missionaries who gave us 2 bikes. Red was so happy to have the smaller one. I bet my brother and I would be fighting over the other one when I get home.

Guimaras= 
lots of water and vegetables+
swimming on the beach+
very fresh air
(no mangoes and avocados yet)




0 comments:

Post a Comment