Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tarsier

Ate Pao and I had jokingly told my dorm mate, Ate Za, to buy us a tarsier as a pasalubong before she went to Bohol this weekend.

Then as I was sitting  on the student lounge last Wednesday night, reading a play, she suddenly handed me this cute tarsier coin purse. :)

Ate Pao had a much more interesting story:

She was lying on her bed and almost asleep when Ate Za knocked. Ate Pao's room mate had told Ate Za that she's asleep and so, Ate Za just placed the pouch on Ate Pao's hand. 
Ate Pao knew that it was a tarsier purse but she couldn't look up to check what it actually was (since her room mates believe that she's asleep).Since Ate Pao had quite an imagination, she thought it was a preserved tarsier purse,like the frog purse (one with the zipper on its mouth) people get to buy on souvenir shops.


credits to Justine!

Since a tarsier's a kind of monkey, my smiley post is-
Thank you for the tarsier Ate Za!
I hope I'll get to go to Bohol (again) soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment