Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Paint the Sky

Paint the sky as it is.


I was on my way to work when I noticed that despite the generally sunny weather, most of the clouds had traces of gray on them.

And then, I just suddenly thought that if I was a painter (which I'm not), I would paint the sky the way I see it with my own eyes; though the weather might be good, there's always that gray color that can be seen along with the white fluffiness of the clouds.

And that if I am a writer, I shall try hard not to be biased in everything I write.

And that as a simple person living my 'everyday' different from my other days (monotony is definitely boring) I shall try to be as honest and straightforward as possible, and without regretting my act afterwards. AND NO SUGAR COATING! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment