Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A summer, some years ago.


My brother and I were watching 'Wheel of Fortune' in the local TV network some years ago and during the bonus round, the contestant only got the vowel "i" which left him with:


_ _ i _ _ i _ i

I've never been so proud of myself as with the moment I got the answer to that round. "Daiquiri!!!", I shouted as I jumped out of my seat and then jumped around in front of the TV, very much positive that I was right.

And that happened just days after I got my Bath & Body Work's Frozen Daiquiri.

I made this post because I just suddenly remembered the scent of the product. As I've googled for the picture of the Frozen Daiquiri, I just found out that Bath & Body works stopped manufacturing this one. Too bad, they should have had made a whole lot more of this.

PS. I wonder why blogger won't allow the 'ampersand' . :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment