Monday, December 8, 2014

Said the Passionate (Book) Lover to His Love

Let me unwrap your earthly tunic
And let me enfold you in my arms
All throughout the night
I shall warm your cold body
As I stare at your lovely nakedness.

Making love to you takes me to ethereal places
So let me explore your every corner
Lull me to sleep with your words enchanted
And leave me breathless with every kiss of your pages
While I leave a mark on you so that everyone will know that you're mine-
"Ex Libris".


a 10-minute post by shinarun ^_^

Hi blogger, I'm back~!
It's funny what cold weather and hot champorado can do to my brain. 




Darling, kiss me now
or later, doesn't matter
All of you is mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hon! I'm from Teenage Blogger Central, and we saw that you wanted to join the Google+ page! We don't see your blog registered, so please sign up! http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.com/
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete