Saturday, July 20, 2019

Love, It Is


It is waking up to the sound of rain and the rumbling of thunder wrapped in warmth that somewhere the sun rises gently over your head.

It is waking up, seeing a glimpse of your face that make me grateful each morning. It is your tender love wrapping my day in rainbow.

It is reading the lines of a book in a quiet corner of the room seeing your face as I read these words out loud to you.

It is reciting your words in my mind which makes me remember of how blessed I am.

It is learning the same dance steps for the rest of eternity and feeling as if we've just danced it for the first time.

It is watching the same night sky for a thousand times and finally meeting the stars one by one.

It is uttering your name in my prayers and resting peacefully in the thought that I am in yours.

It is sleeping in your tight embrace where I'm certain that I will never be lonely.

It is doing the same old things the way I've always done before. It is doing these same old things but with a resurrected soul.

And one day, it is finally being reduced to dust, yet choosing a thousand times over to be a part of the air that fills your lungs for a moment than return to the stars and burn gloriously for eternity.

Do you feel it?

Each of your particles is entangled with mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment