Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All The Days of My Life: Yesterday & Today

I nearly got robbed yesterday (hmmm...is that the right term?). Anyway, I never really felt his hands digging right into my pocket until the jeepney stopped in front of Gaisano. It's when I really looked back at him and he was already gone. Wretched thief!

I really thank God for His protection over me. Without Him, I don't know what''ll really happen to me. To think that my cellphone fell out of my pocket twice that day. And twice, someone I know picked it up and returned it to me :)

This afternoon, Pauleen and I went to Camacho to get our thesis one day ahead the scheduled date. Good thing it was already bonded. I felt sarcastic. Sad? no.Happy? not either. Just grateful maybe. After all these years, I'm almost finished.

Those tears, fears, frustrations, desperation, bitterness, hopes & prayers were different hues of invisible ink that were written all over the pages of my thesis. For me, it does not contain the Chapters 1-5, Appendices etc. It contains my weaknesses and strength. That thesis measured who I really am, how strong I can be, what I can do and how far I can push myself.

Thanks to those people who stood by me through all of these. Though sometimes I felt like I'm standing all alone, He never leaves me.

To God be all the glory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment