Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chair, Please Swallow Me WHOLE


This was one of those days when I really felt like the sky, the earth and the ocean totally merged & decided to pick on me.

1. I wasn't comfortable with my make-up & hairdo.
2. My prom date was a total stranger.
3. I cannot see without my glasses.
4. The photographer sucks.
The stiletto-heeled shoes my Aunt gave me was a real killer. I do not know how to carry it. I almost tripped on my green gown. AAARRRGGGHHH!

I also hate the time when everyone was required to dance with their prom dates.I do not dance & I have no idea how to dance.

I swear my hands were trembling during the dance and I was desperately staring at Stessi and uttering "Stes, SOS!". Ha! Unluckily she thought I was enjoying that she even threw a "nice job" stare back at me.

Good thing that "total stranger" knows what to do. So we ended up talking about random stuffs at the table. Stuffs like reincarnation, time travelling, religion etc. (Okay, I know I'm boring.Don't remind me!)


I felt utterly LOST in our own prom.I always do.

But wait! There' this positive side: I love the gown I designed my self. They complimented on it. LOL!
With Diane, one of the reasons high school was fun.
The picture-taking part was also a savior.What a relief. Good thing I brought my camera. My favorite picture is the one below. :)



It's me and Agustin...Peace!

2 comments:

  1. pano ka mag add pics? upload or code?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice blog. Blog hopping. :) Can you visit my blog too, and leave some comments? :D

    Namiii na blog ko. Visit. :)

    ReplyDelete