Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just a Pause

I'll never give up on my dream.
It's just that the circumstances decided to pick on me so I wasn't able to pursue what I really wanted. Well, it's not that I hate what I'm about to take up now. I should bear in my mind that I'll be spending FOUR years of my life studying it; then the rest of my LIFETIME doing it.

Most of the people I talked with would say "You'll learn to love it anyway." So, who wants to trade places with me..? Just kidding.

Someday, I really want to see myself wearing that wet suit & diving under the seas of Palawan or maybe the Caribbeans.

But before that, I should try to survive & prove myself worth to be called an Iskolar ng Bayan. My first step on being closer with the dolphins begins with BSN. (eventhough BSMB should be the right abbreviation attached to my name)

:D

2 comments:

  1. aww.sly.by that time when you're wearing a diving suit in a caribbean beach, i'd hope you'd remember me as i work in japanese research labs or such. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gani man.. I'll be swimming with Jun by then and you're hanging out with Nino and your kids inside a Japanese lab.. what a hang out!! :))

    ReplyDelete