Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Professor Named Tius

An excerpt from my diary: October 4,2010


We all got a letter from Sir Tius today and I think it was one of the best deeds a teacher can do for his students...
I am so proud and happy to have teachers like "them" who are more than willing enough to not only teach us but show us what goodness and learning really are.

So...
I'll never forget that professor who has lots of piercings and always carries a bottle of tea to class.
I'll never forget that professor who gives weird & funny examples, speaks German (and bad words) and allows us to eat & sleep in class.
I'll never forget that professor who gives long tests with scores as high as 10,000 and as low as 9.
I'll never forget that professor who acts like a student (and is actually one) and looks weird when wearing polos.
WE will never forget our philo professor who taught us that doubting is an integral part of life, that asking questions is as important as getting answers and that letters should be sealed with a smile. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment