Sunday, October 24, 2010

When I'm Bored


 + When I have a FREE whole week ahead of me,I watch random DVDs until late in the morning.Tell you what, I was able to finish two entire season of Heroes for 2 days.I was alsoable to watch three movies starring Lindsay Lohan: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls & Georgia Rule in one night.

+I'm too bad to use a speaker in the holy hour of 2 am. Too bad to even consider my room mate who was actually tossing and turning just to get some sleep.

+Anyways, I found myself a new crush. He is PETER PETRELLI (Milo Ventimiglia). He is a NURSE. He can FLY, TIME TRAVEL etc. He absorbs other's abilities & he used to LOOK GAY! If there's one good thing that Sylar did, that would be cutting off Peter's bangs. XD

+These pages might not be as genuine as those from the diary of Anne Frank but it's a one-of-a-kind entry. I did it during my entire stay (err,wait) in the airport. Random things like the woman who made me guard her things while she went to the CR, the people passing by carrying boxes of Krispy Kreme, the woman with HUGE boobs etc. Too bad I wasn't able to write an entry while I was inside the plane [I was able to write one inside a bus]. That'll be my next goal.




+I bought a make-your-own-fairy kit for my sister. It ended up that I made everything for her. i had to do the cutting, the gluing, the tying whatever! But it was worth it. That's my sort of, FUN. As what I've posted in FB days ago, "Matsujun & I are soulmates. He's a sadist while I'm a masochist.



I KNOW I'M HOME WHEN...
~ I get to eat and drink whenever I want.
~have many pillows when I sleep. XD
~can surf the Net all I want (and it's at some point not my money)
~get to watch TV (though it pisses me off these times).
~I see the sea (my true calling.LOL.)
~My irritating siblings are there.
~I can wear all the clothes I want and not worry about the laundry.
~I NEVER get exempted in anything.
~I have lots of colored pencils & glitter glues around (plus the double-sided).
~I have to wake up at 6 am on Sundays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment