Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ocean


"Scanning for some random magazines on Booksale, I came across the magazine I've been looking for late last year."
I came there to look for a Nursing Diagnosis handbook. I came out with the thing I've wanted most since I first saw its small icon printed on the last page of NatGeo's Gulf Spill issue.




I finally get to hold my very own copy of NatGeo's special issue Ocean after months of waiting and searching (just when I almost totally forgot about it).



I found this book on the lowest deck in one of our library's bookshelves.
I was actually looking for a Chemistry book to borrow when I got so tired of scanning along those book titles that I suddenly decided to squat on the floor.

Then just like a miracle, about five marine biology books placed neatly together came in sight (right in front of me!). So I borrowed one of the books and totally forgot about the main reason why I came to the library.



"I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was."
Until the next Census of Marine Life.
See yah~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment