Monday, August 29, 2011

#J28

For that uber-bishie Japanese guy who turned my world uʍop ǝpısdn
Happy 28th birthday!


I have always wanted to sing you a birthday song; too bad, I'm not a good singer. But maybe I'll get to sing you a song someday, when you're sitting right across me on that dinner table, the two of us staring at each other's eyes and... *wakes up...blinks repeatedly then rubs eyes...(whichever comes first)*

[I might be mean, but I just had a good time with all those people who rely mainly on facebook to remind them of their "friend's" birthday. They actually greeted me today-August 30- and I had to like all the posts and thank each of them. ]

Today's a special day and I really, really hope that Matsumoto Jun will be having an epic-ly blastin' day today.
We fans have tried our best to make #J28 a trending topic on twitter.

It's our own way of saying you MatsuJun will always be trending in our fangirl hearts.

When my heart goes doki-doki-doki,
then my throat dries up (-____-)
then my eyes become heart-shaped and start to beat (like that kitty);
because you're standing right next to me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment