Friday, September 2, 2011

The Craaaazy Post


August 31, 12:30 am. I totally got tired of reading all those microbiology eBooks 
that I decided to play around with YouCam. 
After seeing all the craaaazy shots of myself with that on-screen (literally) nursing cap,
I came to the conclusion that I indeed make a crazy nurse. XD

Good thing our school doesn't make us wear that cap. Oh yeah.

P.S.
I survived my first day duty in PGH wearing a wrong belt (which no one noticed) and with my hair flying in all directions at the end of the day. It was sooo weird because my patient had ______ and while I was taking her pulse rate she suddenly had _______. 




Okay, I didn't tell anyone. 
I protected my patient's privacy. 
/-______- \

1 comment:

  1. PGH duty mo? Wow gid ya, roph! asenso ah. benito lng ya kmi. :]]

    ReplyDelete