Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Sly Dimension


I rarely take selfies but when I do I take them in bulk. And they mostly involve me in my 4th dimension mode---the fangirl who likes mostly everything JP and Jang Geun Suk (long before most people got a crush on him in You're Beautiful, I got dibs on him first when he appeared in Hwang Jini). Also, we both love Bath & Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar scent, we could spend the entire day just smelling each other. (ew what did I just say?)

I was browsing through old files and I found these photos taken around 2 years ago. Interesting how I used to spend my alone times in our dorm room. Basically, I'm saving these here for myself. Thanks to Justine for the posters~ I kind of forgot where exactly in Divisoria we used to buy our Anime and KPop posters. Also, chances are, I'm just talking to myself in this blog.

If I don't talk to myself, no one else will. -Dara (2ne1)





who am i alone
who am i around people
i've yet to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment