Friday, November 26, 2010

A Series of Signatures and All...


I just got my laptop fixed this evening/morning. Yet, something's wrong with the battery...

Since I'm bored, i decided to make lots of signature for my different email accounts.

Too bad my hotmail account got hacked. That was my most favorite account and I've been there since 2007. Whoever that Zach was, he'll have his part soon. And it won't be a good one.

Since I can hardly think of some tag lines to write under my name, I decided to go with "a marine bio hopeful". It's true :)

It's a hopeless line though.

Just this afternoon, (starting yesterday) UP Manila had a two-day educational strike.

Well, what can I say?

We (future) nurses are 95% apathetic..
Don't worry, our heart goes with you anyway.

I feel so sleepy (as always!)

I heart bishies ( I saw one on my way to Gilmore). He sat right across me inside the LRT 2.

And just this afternoon, we went to the JFM library. It was so overwhelming.

I really need to learn Japanese ASAP XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment