Friday, November 26, 2010

A Skating Anime?!?


Ginban Kaleidoscope
I got this DVD from Stessi. Actually I saw it inside her bag when she opened it and then she let me borrow it. (To kill boredom).
I did not get the chance to watch it just until this Thursday. I spent almost 6 hours watching all 12 episodes.
Well, it was quite boring. He was a ghost living inside her (for 100 days). The plot was "far out" as father would've called it. Uncommon that is.
I just like the ending because they didn't get to be together. I prefer sad endings really. A(n) mL of reality in a liter of fantasy.
There was no deux ex machina a.k.a. a miracle out of nowhere. He vanished on the 23rd of February, the hundredth day; the same day as the winter Olympics in Torino where Tazusa (the girl) will compete in figure skating.
*Most of the Japanese dubbed characters speak in a weird English accent though ^_^
*In the english subs, they spelled it Peet instead of Pete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment