Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free-day & What Did I Do?




Last Friday.December 10,2010.

We had our Adopt-a-Ward day where they (CN 2014) sang Christmas carols and gave out simple gifts to ward 4 patients in PGH.

I cannot really say that I did a big deal of help since all I get to do was rip the pages of some old magazines for the skirts (which I think weren't even made).

That day also was my first time to witness an Oblation Run firsthand. Technically I was there but then all I get to see were the upper half part of the guys' bodies. A lot of people were eagerly watching the exhibit (that's what I call it).

I just went inside our Chem 14 classroom where our teacher discusses the reviewer with my block mate. And oh, regarding this Chem 14 teacher of ours: I like it when he turns his back on me (uh, I mean us). He is so cool.. Okay, his back is soo cool since it's broad and muscular...Err, he's got broad shoulders and he is muscular. I can hardly get things right when it comes to him. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment