Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bound by Shooting Stars

Ryusei no Kizuna
I finally got the PERFECT chance to finish watching this drama. 
If there's one thing I like the most about this, that'd be the way they plotted the events. The spotlight shifts from one person to another. Every person gets his/her own turn in handling the whole situation; all of them get to be main characters at some point in the story though some of them held this power longer than others.
He froze...What is Koichi saying? He might get caught.
Koichi made up a good story. George relaxes.

There he goes again. Please NO!!!

That's a nice cover up. Arita instead of Ariake.

Koichi says: "You really need to take a break."

The pathetic face..He does it all the time.

Two awesome detectives-they're fraud actually.

And...perfect! Move over Holmes.

"Why did you kill my parents?"
Oopsie..Wrong guy.


~I just ate the chocolate Mira gave me. :)) Thank you!!!

~First: Original Lantern Design category & Facade category
~I enjoyed cheering though we didn't get an award for that category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment