Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sharing Screen Caps

"Fake Justin Bieber"

I have never done the video chat in omegle on my own until some friends told me that they actually saw JB,Ashley Tisdale and Ashton Kutcher in there, I decided to try my luck as well. At first the videos on the lower right screen were gross.. Dirty & Gross!

I had to click "Disconnect" a number of times, chat with some "seemingly nice" ones and explain why I'm there then proceed on my quest-look for celebs if ever.

And finally, I saw this guy and it just came out: Fake!
So as for the rest of the conversation I asked him to wave at me (and he didn't) and that's it. He's fake indeed. Too bad, my hopes of seeing a Hollywood celeb even for once failed.

"Of Some Random Guy"

I just think he's cute 'coz he looks like a girl and so I decided to print the screen and save it. LOL! What's the use of PrtScr without the save the image part right?

"Time for Family Feud!"

I was totally hooked with this game in facebook and so I decided to download one in my laptop. I had to print the score since I rarely make such. Don't think of me as vain; just desperate really.



0 comments:

Post a Comment