Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Run!

Second assignment. First day. I met my patient. I wanted to run away. I was honestly scared to touch him in case I might do him harrrrm.

I wasn't able to take the early morning vital signs; I totally forgot a lot of questions necessary to complete the NHH. I asked the patient totally idiotic questions (by that I mean repeating my questions) and mixing all of the tagalog words that I ended up mumbling.

Finally felt the 'real' exhaustion someone gets during duty time. I just spent 2 hours doing the supposedly interventions with the patient while having the urge to run away and never return. I felt like a total idiot.

This is my life. Now I'm going to eat then sleep. Like a pig!

And later, we're having our second microbio unknown exam. Acid-fast staining. I hope everything will go fine. Please. Just that one. D:

P.S.
Yesterday, a friend gave me a really wonderful book as a birthday gift. (Rather a gift for my supposed birthday).




the-nurse-who's-more-anxious-than-the-patient,
me -_______-

0 comments:

Post a Comment